Are there Arabic phrases that you like more than other, although they have same meanings?
1. "an apple is smaller than a watermelon" or "a watermelon is bigger than an apple"?
2. "honey is sweeter than apples" or "apples are less sweet than sugar"?
Maybe, this is just my theory, one way of saying is more acceptable in native Arabics' ears than the other.
No there is no phrases more likely to use than others, but In Arabic we give importance to the word order; if you start by apple/honey that is to say you give more importance to this word in your speaking, and I understand that the context is about apple/honey.
- Please provide me some English songs,the style like Mariah Carey's or "See you again".
- I am confused about how to differentiate the two words. what the difference is between "major" and "main".
- How did you learn it?
- Can you tell some band that you love but no one else know?
- Hello, I´m a Spanish Speaker and i need to Learn English Language, Somebaody can help me?
- do you want teach me english..?
- Proper care for your pet(s)
- I speak Spanish..