Top X Things you want to change in italki?
As for me,
-I would like to change the thumb up and down . I think it become useless since we have people with many accounts so they may misuse it.
-I would like to follow my comments in others' entries.
What about you?
i want a key "answer"
I want the ability to edit comments and corrections.
Mentions from other person in discussions.
I like what the 3 ladies say and how I'm tutor is a little annoying for me see allways a number in my BELL tell me next lesson, before I saw it in schedule and a total of numbers of lessons upcoming, now I have allways number 1 that is annoying, and before was green and now red.
Sometimes we made mistake and we can't edit it...
Well up and down I think is normal is like facebook, but I think people just should be allow 1 acc for person and put a system for detect more than 1 acc for be more fair.
I think they should put chat again ^^ they remove chat and don't know when put again, I think chat is more useful for some situations than always send msg...
I think also how we can search teachers/tutors and partners of languages maybe we can have option so see the students...
For over a service of pizza hut :p
@Irene: What do you mean by "key answer"?
@Susan612: Most of us dreams about having the ability to edit our comments :)
@Norsuraya: did you mean a red notification ? or do you want to get notification when people mention your name in discssions?
@Sophia: About thumbs up and down , maybe we should know who gives us a vote to minimize the misuse in this option. Anyhow,I like what you write :)
God bless pizza hut ;)
@Steveh: nice thoughts :) All of it are brillent especially the first one and the last one. I would like to add that people who participate such kind of discussions should be fully aware about the ethics of debate in order to make a fruitfull discussions. I mean we shouldn't let any kind of insult or distorted informations.
I mean I want to get notification when people mention my name in discussions. :)
@Steveh : I see what you mean :)
@Norsuraya : It would be like FB. Anyhow, it is good suggestion.
My ideas are:
1. edit/delete your posts
3. quote another post to reply
4. a wall similar to facebook to comment in your profile
5. insert videos on youtube or a picture.
I think there should also be a separate notebook entry site for those students who wish to have their corrections done by a professional. It has come to my attention that many serious learners are being corrected incorrectly.
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't
- Academic writing
- Difference between 하며 and 하면서
- i wanna improve my Inglish
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me