Serena
How many countries have you been to?

Hi guys! How many countries have you been to? or Which country you want to visit the most? Why?

I'm fond of traveling:) I've been to the US, Japan, and HK. Then I wanna take a trip to Canada next time^^ 

May 20, 2014 4:17 PM
Comments · 14

I've been in 3 countries now (without counting Argentina, where I live): Chile, Brasil and US. I'd love to stay here in the US, but I'd also love to travel to Korea or China

June 8, 2014

I've probably been to about 10 different countries but never stayed in any of them for longer than 2 weeks so I don't think it really counts. I personally prefer what I consider to be first world countries as I feel I have a much easier time communicating in English (my preferred language) as opposed to trying to have to to gesture with body language to communicate with others.

I'd probably want to go to Taiwan a bit more just to learn about it some more  but each time I've gone hasn't been the most pleasant of experiences. The weather there is just too much. It's amazing how you guys can live like that there.

June 8, 2014

Hello I am from Spain. I have been in France, England, Italy and Dominican Republic but only for travelling. I have not lived in another country.

July 29, 2014

I´m from Spain and I´ve been in Holland, Ireland, Portugal and France, I'd like to visit New Zealand one day, this year I will try to travel to uk or germany. I wish to travel more. 

July 29, 2014

France,   Spain,    Greece,  Hong Kong,   Vietnam,  Okinawa, Sardinia, 

July 29, 2014
Show more