[Deleted]
Catalonia Independence.

ENGLISH - What do you think about the indepence of Catalonia? What do you believe that is the best for Catalonia and Spain stay united or separated?

CATALAN - Què en penseu de la independència de Catalunya? Què creieu que és el millor per Catalunya i Espanya, estar units o separats?

May 25, 2014 11:03 AM
Comments · 9

kuu3, in my opinion (I'm a catalan girl) I think that aren't only historical reasons what made us want independence. The spanish government is putting laws and are having a lot of arguments nonsense. They wanted to establish a law were Spanish will have to be learned first than Catalan, and this law also says that all the subjects will have to be given in Spanish. This for you may seems silly, but for Catalan people that have always been teached with Catalan, that have our language and someone wants to remove it... it's more difficult for us. Why Spain a country which is the mother of great languages that have been born here wants to delete them? I can't understand that.

May 25, 2014

From my eyes, the global system after WW2 faces difficulty. For stimulating local economy , to change the current situation has meaning.People want to change someting. Historical reason of Catalonia is not important for people. People seems to change current situation. To change something has always meaning because the human history is the record of changing.

May 25, 2014

Actually, politicians have been pointed by people everywhere and every age in this history. To be blame on them is easy.However ,to use your energy for this activity is waste of time. Because they are the actors/actress who take role of pointed and claimed by people. To be claimed by people is their job.I recommend you NOT to spend your time for such kind of meaningless activity.On the other hand,It is meaningful to think why politicians are a disaster in Spain and why good politicians are not appeared.

May 25, 2014

Is normal to expand it but not to delete another to expand it... And I think that economy isn't good because the majority of the politicians in Spain are a disaster. Have you seen the speech of Ana Botella? That was a shame... She says "a relaxing cup of café con leche", that this is: a relaxing cup of coffe with milk... I think that this a guy of 7 years knows it.

Here it is if u want to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SluVUMq0Q4g

May 25, 2014

At the first my comment above , I forgot to enter the word "Not". So posted the second comment.

May 25, 2014
Show more