Learning Article : “To Become”: A Very Interesting Verb For Spanish Students
Discuss the Article : “To Become”: A Very Interesting Verb For Spanish Students
There are several ways to translate the verb “to become” from English into Spanish. This is definitely one of the most difficult points for Spanish students because of the different “to becomes” that must be used in different situations. In this article, we will take a look at the verb “to become” and three verbs in Spanish - hacerse, convertirse en and ponerse - that are used in situations in which “to become” would be used in English.
Se te olvidó hablar de "volverse." :) Pero muy buen artículo.
perhaps the phrase " llegar a ser " could mean " to come " Voy a llegar a ser medico despues de estudiar mucho. I am not certain I am correct . I am a beginner. Saludos
Volverse is used for permanent changes and also for people that go crazy. "Volverse loco/a."
- today it's wonderful, i'm lottery. how about you
- TRADUCCION ESPAÑOL-INGLES
- Scripts of Hustle
- What are the most extreme temperatures you have ever known ?
- What is the right way to use Russian verbs correctly?
- Cuáles son los artistas que te gusta ? Y Porqué
- Lets play a game
- prise de contact
- Year-Long Language Programs (Arabic/French)
- How can I use italki points?