What language will be the most popular in the future in your opinion?
I think it is probably Chinese but I'm not sure. What are your opinions?
Without doubt, Chinese(Mandarin,大陆的普通话), it is.:)
I think English but who knows. Anything can happen.
English, I would say. :)
I think it's English, as it's already the most understood language around the world. Many institutions in China have also started teaching English as a lot of people in China want to learn it. Notice the number of Chinese wanting to learn English on iTalki. Not just Chinese, Russians, Pakistanis and Indians etc. Clearly, there is more interest around the world in learning English than any other language.
For me it's English
I think it will be spanish. Almost a whole continent speaks it
English, Chinese and Spanish well obviously many people learning these languages.
I think English will always be extremely popular but there are really two languages that I feel will explode over the next 10 years simply because of population numbers and trade, Chinese and Hindi.
- Between-meal nibbles
- آموزش زبان انگلیسی
- Type your Arabic text and listen to its pronunciation
- Any guy who wants to learn Chinese with English for exchange?
- La france vue de l'étranger
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn French
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn Arabic
- The dropped E in casual spoken French
- Aprendiendo de un amigo