Kia
What is your biggest achievement? What made it so important to you?

My biggest acievement in life is when I succeeded my career in IT field.. And yet I have a long way to achieve more and more..

Jun 11, 2014 12:34 PM
Comments · 13

Good for you Kia!

With all do respect, Gaurav, it is very disrespectful and juvenile to mock someone else's achievement in life. You may not know the entire back story and what someone went through and what obstacles the individual overcame.  

To answer the question at hand, my biggest achievement was completing school and starting a career in my field. This was important to me because I did it completely on my own.  

June 11, 2014

My greatest achievement was obtaining a degree in my forties.

June 11, 2014

Many years ago, I was consider having a master degree in Engineering as a big achievment. Now, after I do it, I doubt that. What else? Now I want to take Ph.D. then what else?? I don't know. The more I know the more I think I don't know. Maybe getting old and die. Who knows? o_O

June 11, 2014

@ gaurav that's not a big issue it was just your opinion towards IT world.. On the other hand I realise that I didn't define my achievement correctly :-P 

Despite you still didn't tell your achievement in life?? 

June 11, 2014

My best achievement was getting first prize for my ceramic work and my handwriting.

August 1, 2014
Show more