Learning the Korean language.
Is it really possible for me to learn the Korean language and be fluent with it by studying it by myself? 한국어 혼자 공부해요. :3
결심과 인내가 있으면 아무것도 할 수 있습니다. 화이팅 ^^
@Ken 호국승 : Wow! 감사합니다!
결심과 인내가 있으면, 그 무엇도/아무것도(x) 할 수 있습니다.
In general, the word "아무것도" is usually used with negatives.
For examples :
(우리에게) 결심과 인내가 없으면, (우리는) 아무것도 할 수 없습니다.
-- This means "무엇이든지 결심과 인내가 있어야 할 수 있다")
※ More examples, used in the same meaining
(우리에게/당신에게) 결심과 인내가 있으면,
그것이 뭐라고 할지라도
그것이 뭐가 됐든(지)
그것이 뭐가 됐든(지) 간에
(우리는/당신은) 할 수 있습니다.
@littlething: uwa! That was a bit overwhelming explanation. I think I need to study more and get back to that.
Talktomeinkorean.com explains this grammar point well:
Proverbs 12: 1
Anyone who loves to be trained loves knowledge. Anyone who hates to be corrected is stupid.
Whoever loves correction loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid.
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid.
Whosoever loves chastening loves knowledge, but he that hates reproof is carnal.
Those who love discipline love knowledge, and those who hate correction are stupid.
If you love learning, you love the discipline that goes with it—how shortsighted to refuse correction!
@Thaddeus: Oooh! So that's where it is. I'm only on level 2 lesson 11. :) I still have a long way to go. :3
@littlething: Wow! Thank you for that very encouraging verse. :)
- Learning Article : Learning Multiple Languages At A Time
- Sugar or not sugar ? That`s the question !
- What is your favourite food?
- What Is Your Motivation?
- Does this has happened to you as well?
- Why do people start blogging?
- Learning by English Movies
- Online Tools Which (Really!) Help Language Learners
- The most surprising place - El lugar mas soprendente
- Have you ever dreamt in the language you learn ?