Vietnamese: What is the meaning of "ngàn tinh tú lấp lánh vì sao"
"Nhìn lên trên trời cao, ngàn tinh tú lấp lánh vì sao"
I get this meaning by Google Translation as "Look up in the sky, thousands of twinkling stars",
but each meaning of the following words I get is as
tinh tú: elite
vì sao: why
what are the proper meanings of the above two words???
Song: Nếu Em Không Về
There are 3 things I want to explain to you:
1. Literally, "tinh tú" and "vì sao" is "stars". However, "tinh tú" sounds more poem than "vì sao".
2. Your "elite" means "tinh túy", not "tinh tú"
3. "vì sao" has 2 meanings: 1. star (n) 2. why. They are homonymous.
Depending on situation and sentence, you can understand each meaning.
Example: Trên trời có nhiều vì sao. ("Vì sao" is a noun here, means "stars").
Vì sao bạn lại đến trễ? - why are you late? (" Vì sao" is a word to question now, means "why").
Well, hope it helps. If you still have more questions, feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your clear explanation!
you r welcome ^_^
- What article of clothing would you never put in your closet?
- Win a lottery
- Feelings of love
- the boyband
- let's have a Cantonese skype group
- What to say on first day with Foster Family
- who wants th help me about learing english.
- My day work day
- different between lathe and turning workshop