WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FOREIGN ACCENT AND THE COUNTRY YOU'LL LOVE TO LIVE?
I love British accent and I wanna live in Finland
If I could have any accent, it would be a deep husky Scottish accent! I would love to either live in France for the culture or New Zealand for the beauty. As a kid, I used to lie to my friends in school. I would tell them I was born in Tokyo, and that I'm actually Japanese at heart. I don't know why, but part of me loved the Japanese culture (and the attention) ahaha. I was very silly.
I think that ( Wanna ) is American accent, then where is your British loving? that is Contradiction
south korea...specially when i hear korean kids talking in their laguage, so cute :)
I would love to live somewhere up north:)) Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Canada ~ somewhere where the summers aren't too hot >.<
and I like my own accent:)) southern english, kind of posh but not stereotypically so~
I love living in Canada but I would prefer to live in a different part of it. However, I have always said that when I retire I am going to move to Italy.
I love living is canada ,sweden or norway :D
- Como funciona esta página
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- Nice week end
- Learning Article : 2 Secrets To Boost Your Confidence In Foreign Language Interviews
- let's speak Arabic
- learn english
- Helping people... In your opinion, which is more important: "give a man a fish or teach him how to fish?"
- Regarder un film dans une langue étrangère
- Kaj pomeni beseda "monovka"?
- Parler français