Sara
music singer

What is the artist the you're particularly proud of your county? 

Jun 18, 2014 10:58 PM
Comments · 5

Oriental traditions tell us about enlightenment, truth and fulfillment based on the renunciation and detachments from our pride and ego. Which is highly admire in spitual places of the East.  The Western world tell us about fame and glory, wealth and comfort. But at the end pride is just a form of Ego, which produce division, abuse, hunger and death. Music and any other pure art form comes from high above us, it's usuless to believe that we are the creators and owners of something that we can't possess. It belongs to all of us.  A gift from heaven. What's the nature of feeling pride from an artist?

August 1, 2014

There isn't a particular artist that i could say "i'm proud", but i think "La vida boheme" and his compositions are pretty well. 

June 19, 2014

A taiwanese girl singer was my most favorite singer at my young age. Until now she is still appearing in some shows. She published almost twenty discs in the past. She are focus on charity after her climate in singing. She believes in Buddhism. Her voice seems like flowing water, clean and pure. The words of her song are all beautiful and emotional. Her name is ......

Ting Wei Meng. Chinese name is 孟庭苇。

June 19, 2014

I am proud of the Dominican singer Juan Luis Guerra. He is a bachata, merengue, salsa and bolero singer.

June 18, 2014

Shishkin. He was a great artist, he drew very beautiful pictures. Maybe he sang songs but no one knows it because he died more than 100 years ago. )))

But if you mean "an artist" like "a singer" you need to keep in mind that it is 2 different words.

I think I don't proud of any modern singer in my country.

June 18, 2014