szop
Learning Finnish together :)

Hello, I took a Finnish language course and I've been learning it for less than a year. Now I'm going to continue learning it on my own. My level is A2, I think. I understand a little when I read, but it is really difficult for me to understand spoken Finnish, let alone speak Finnish by myself. I try to learn on a daily basis - reading aloud, learning new vocabulary and trying to write something. 

If you also learn this beautiful language, feel free to contact me, we could exchange materials, motivate each other or simply try to talk and write in Finnish.

If you are a Finnish language speaker and you liked to help me improving my skills, I'd be really happy. :) 

My native tongue is Polish and I also speak English and Spanish fluently, so I can offer you my help with these languages (I have some experience in foreign language teaching) or simply a pleasant conversation on every topic. 

Jun 23, 2014 9:13 AM
Comments · 3

I'd be happy to help you with anything Finnish related. I'd love to properly start learning Spanish at some point, but sadly my motivation for language learning is rather low at the moment. :)

June 23, 2014

I also study finnish with taking finnish lesson (but not that many hours) and by myself. If you still search someone with who talk a bit (beginner level) or with who you could talk of how it's best to learn it it will be with pleasure :)

June 1, 2015

Terve Matti! 

So I can write you any time I have any problems with Finnish? :) I'm afraid my Finnish is not good enough to talk with you, I still have to learn a lot till I'm able to do it. 

I'd love to help you with Spanish! Let me know when you start. ;)

June 23, 2014