Luke Berwick
पसंदीदे गाने

आपको कौन से गाने पसन्द हैं? मैंने फ़िल्म की नाम "कोइ मिल गया" से यह शब्द, "जादू" सीखे. क्या आप दूसरे गाने सुझाव देते हैं?

Which songs do you like? I learned the word "Jadoo" from the film "Koi Mil Gaya".  What other songs do you suggest?

I wanted to put in hindi that the song in that movie made it very easy to learn that word "Jadoo", and that many songs are simply too fast for me to make sense of still.  My hindi is not good enough to say that yet.

मेरा पसंदीदा गाना "कल हो न हो" है.

Jul 5, 2014 11:38 PM
Comments · 5

Thanks again Mihir.  I'm glad my attempt this time made more sense. I've seen double words before, like कभी कभी, but haven't figured out the rule for how they work.  

Bunty,  I am having a hard time finding that song.  Could you tell me what movie it is from or at least who sings it?

Anita, thank you for that suggestion. I had heard that phrase "achcha to hum chalte hein" from that song before played in a different movie as a reference, but didn't realize it was such a popular song.

That is exactly the type of song I'm looking for. Also, jadoo was the first word that I learned the meaning of, but I did not know jadoogar.

July 6, 2014

By the way Luke as you know jadoo mean magic in Hindi and jadoogar is magician in Hindi :)

July 6, 2014

Hi Luke,There are hundreds of Hindi songs and it's difficult to name few but try to listen Hindi movie "Aan milo sajana" song "achcha to hum chalte hein".This song has very simple words and its available on the net. 

July 6, 2014

तुझ बिन रहा ना जाए कुछ कहा न जाए मैं मर जाना तेरे बिना । I love this song..!!

July 6, 2014

आपको कौन कौन से गाने पसन्द हैं? मैंने फ़िल्म "कोइ मिल गया" से "जादू" शब्द सीखा है । आप दूसरे कौन से गानों का सुझाव देते हैं?

Notes

कौन - this word is repeated if you are talking about the limited list of songs otherwise if single कौन is used then it will be an endless list of songs you like.

गानों = because of Genitive case का

July 6, 2014