TOT
The meaning of travel

What is the meaning of travel?Just relax, it seems to me is a kind of learning, learn to independence, learn to cherish.For travel you have other opinions?

Jul 10, 2014 12:32 PM
Comments · 4

Travel is a great pleasure and opportunity to learn; learn new culture, new traditions. If you don't travel you are isolated in your society and it's hard to you to be in countiniously improving process. Nowdays people shouldn't invent a new bicycle, they must use others' experience as well. 

July 11, 2014

To learn about other people and places.You can find out some interesting facts from history of that place,or see some beautiful monuments or just find some nice place to relax.

Also you can see how are customs and tradition there.You can have fun and in same time learn something new.

July 11, 2014

To appreciate other people's lives in other places of various cultures and know more about self by agency of observation and contacting. To experience lives without stress or pressure is another issue  which will make you have clearer view to know what the real value is in the rest of your life time.

July 11, 2014

i do not want to travel, i want to fight

July 10, 2014