How do you say ``thank you`` in your native language?
Tell the world how to speak your native language. First of all, say how it would be ''thank you'' in your native language. It would be interesting to know something new. Also you can tell us words which you want but in your native language.
I will start. In Ukrainian ''thank you'' would be ''дякую''. ( by english letters it would be like that ''dyakuyu''.
Obrigado - Portuguese
in Arabic : thanks = شكرا = shukrn
Terima kasih - Indonesia.
Sama-sama (Don't mention it/ You're welcome)
Chinese - 谢谢你 xiè xiè nǐ :)
In Serbian - hvala
In Thai we says Kob khun ka (girls)
Kob khun krub (boys) ขอบคุณค่ะ/ครับ
- Speaking English fluently
- Looking for language partner
- Is education a privilege or a right?
- Tandem français-espagnol à Rennes
- Looking for someone to help me with my speak improvement.
- European migration problems
- indefinite pronouns,work on the bugs
- American sit-com series
- Do you like sport?
- Can someone help me with this sentence "When are you going to tell me?" in Korean?