How do you say ``thank you`` in your native language?
Tell the world how to speak your native language. First of all, say how it would be ''thank you'' in your native language. It would be interesting to know something new. Also you can tell us words which you want but in your native language.
I will start. In Ukrainian ''thank you'' would be ''дякую''. ( by english letters it would be like that ''dyakuyu''.
Obrigado - Portuguese
in Arabic : thanks = شكرا = shukrn
Terima kasih - Indonesia.
Sama-sama (Don't mention it/ You're welcome)
Chinese - 谢谢你 xiè xiè nǐ :)
In Serbian - hvala
In Thai we says Kob khun ka (girls)
Kob khun krub (boys) ขอบคุณค่ะ/ครับ
- How common is to use would to talk about the past?
- Are any Italki teachers teaching from al-Kitaab?
- French music !
- English - Russian skype voice talks
- Un articolo interessante
- La Guerra Civil Española
- This question is for people who make notebook corrections on italki
- How much time you spend to pull up English to level Advanced?
- A kind of man at the coner of a society
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?