How do you say ``thank you`` in your native language?
Tell the world how to speak your native language. First of all, say how it would be ''thank you'' in your native language. It would be interesting to know something new. Also you can tell us words which you want but in your native language.
I will start. In Ukrainian ''thank you'' would be ''дякую''. ( by english letters it would be like that ''dyakuyu''.
Obrigado - Portuguese
in Arabic : thanks = شكرا = shukrn
Terima kasih - Indonesia.
Sama-sama (Don't mention it/ You're welcome)
Chinese - 谢谢你 xiè xiè nǐ :)
In Serbian - hvala
In Thai we says Kob khun ka (girls)
Kob khun krub (boys) ขอบคุณค่ะ/ครับ
- this words is currect?please help me
- What do you think about being grilfriend or boyfriend of a foreigner
- 'Would' in the past tense
- Top 24 Free Resources for Learning Romanian
- The differences between “lecture” and “Seminar”.
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.
- 어떻게 학회 한국어?如何学好韩语
- How to find the good client from website?
- need assitance urgently