Noel Mahmud
Germany is going to crush Argentina by 4-0

Today's final match is going to be a one sided match. German's has the best goal kepper, best mifield with consistency through the whole team. So, Germany is going to crush the Argentine team by 4-0. I'm little bit crazy about the prediction , coz i'm a die hard fan of German football.
What's your prediction?

Jul 13, 2014 4:18 PM
Comments · 31

I must say I really disliked the reactions of some of the Brazilian fans. Your own team loses heavy, first with 7-1, then with 3-0, and then you are happy because Argentina team loses the final. They should be more occupied with their own performance, than with what Argentina does.

July 14, 2014

What a victory !!! It was tremondous.I couldn't help dancing when Gotze score the winning goal. It was one of the best dramatic world cups ever and Germany Finished it as World champion!

Congratulations Germany !

July 13, 2014

My prediction is Germany 2-0, Klose first goalscorer.

July 13, 2014

It is that important the players do anything to win. I remember Suarez in 2010 making hands to prevent a goal, red card, the penalty was missed, Uruguay won on penalty shoots. That is football. Rinus Michels, dutch trainer of the 1974 team that became second, said that football is like war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinus_Michels

Professional football is something like war. Whoever behaves too properly, is lost.

July 13, 2014

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles, über alles in der Welt. Ich liebe Deutschland!

Jede Fußballmannschaft ist ein Schreibaby gegen die deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft!

jeje .... No llores por mí, Argentina!

Und natürlich Gratulation an Deutschland zum WM-Sieg! Sie haben eine großartige Fußballnationalmannschaft!

July 14, 2014
Show more