[Deleted]
Visiting Italy

I would like to visit Italy but I would appreciate some suggestions on when is the best time to travel, where are some good places to go, what to see, and what to do while there. 

Vorrei visitare l'italia. Gradirei alcune idee su quando visitare, dove andare, cosa vedere, e quello che c'è da fare. 

Jul 13, 2014 4:35 PM
Comments · 21

I saw their suggestions of a trip to Italy,I'd like to have a visit now...LOL,I will.

February 28, 2015

Hi!...the best period to visit Italy is spring or autumn if you don't feel so much hot...but if you like sun and sea you have to go between june to september...especially in the South (there are amazing beaches and the sea water is very clear).

But if you decide to come don't forget to spend minimum 5 days in Rome!!!...all seasons are the best period to visit this charming city...a free museum under the sky!...you'll be' addicted by this...I'm sure ;)

See you soon in Italy...and in Rome!

Ciao...il miglior periodo per visitare l'italia è in primavera o in autunno se non vuoi sentire trcaldo il caldo...ma se ti piace il sole e il mare devi venire tra giugno e settembre...specialmente nel Sud (ci sono fantastiche spiagge e l'acqua del mare è molto pulita). Ma se decidi di venire non dimenticare ti passare almeno 5 giorni a Roma...tutte le stagioni sono buone per visitare questa affascinante città...un museo laperto sotto il cielo...sarai presa da ciò...ne sono sicuro. Ci vediamo presto in Italia e a Roma!

February 26, 2015

Obviously you must visit Rome. The cradle of Europe. But Italy isn't only Rome. On my opinion, one of the most beautiful and romentic italian city is Florence. You must visit it!!! Others beautiful city are: Urbino, Naples (but in this place you have to stay on guard!! it's empyt of robbers!!you have to hide all precious objects), Bologna (there is the oldest university of the world), Verona (there is Giulietta's home) and Venice.

December 15, 2014

Hi! I live in Rome and I would suggest you to come here in October or April because of the weather which is very good in those periods of the year! If you want to see as much as you can you can start from the North of Italy and come to Milan and other cities like Venice or Florence, and then come to the centre of the country going in Rome and then Naples. During the summer you'd better visit the south of Italy, where you can go to the sea and typical towns like Alberobello (in Puglia) or go visiting Sicilia and Sardegna. :)

October 31, 2014

Hi Ashley.

I think the best period for visiting Italy is from the end of march to october. Every part of Italy has its particular beauty, but I can suggest you to visit Monferrato, where I live.

It is an area of Piemonte with fascinating landscape, hills, and a huge heritage (wines, food, culture). I live in a city but nearby there are a lot of medieval villages, castles and wineyards. You can come to Gavi, or Acqui Terme, and them visit Casale Monferrato. You could have food tasting tour or doing sports as hiking, cycling or simply walking and enjoy the countryside.

Here you are a website for a quick view: http://www.dearitaly.com/places-to-visit-in-italy/monferrato-wine-district/

July 15, 2014
Show more