Hanna
Tell me about your city

Hi all, i'm from Viet Nam. now I'm living Ho Chi Minh city. It's a crowded and developing city and is also one of the most modern city in Viet Nam. Like many big cities in the world, you can do a lot of thing in there, go to the cinema, central malls, bars...; enjoy many foods from many different countries like Japanese foods, Korean foods, Indian foods, Italian foods...alot, specially the traditonal foods of Vietnam, many foods come from North, Middle and South areas; you also go to the markets that were run in the traditional way such as Ben Thanh or Binh Tay...in order to buy and bargain everything within your ability. A few buildings that was built in French and American wars have reserved up to date such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Post-office, Sai Gon opera house... the important thing is local people is very friendly and hospitable.

Jul 14, 2014 2:09 AM
Comments · 2

Hi to all of you, I'm from Viet Nam currently living here in Ho Chi Minh city. It's a crowded and developing city and is also one of the most modern city in Viet Nam. Like many big cities in the world, you can do a lot of things here, like go to the cinema, central malls, and bars. And you can enjoy many foods from many different countries like Japanese foods, Korean foods, Indian foods, and Italian foods. Especially the traditional foods of Vietnam, many foods came from North, Middle and South areas; you can also go to the markets that were run in the traditional way, such as Ben Thanh or Binh Ta yin order to buy and bargain everything within your ability. A few buildings that were built in French and American wars have reserved up to date such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Post-office,and Sai Gon opera house the most important is the local who are very friendly and hospitable.

July 14, 2014

Hi, my name is Maritza.

I´ll talk you about the activities you can do in Medellin during your leisure time.

In the weekdays after work, you can have some delicious food dishes with your friends. Medellin has many restaurants offering both local and international cuisines. One which is located inside a Botanical Garden.

Also, if you are interested in watching a good movie, Medellin has about 20 movies theatres located in the surrounding areas.

On the weekend you can’t go to the beach because it’s the only thing Medellin doesn´t have, but you can go to a pool or to the Bare Feet Park to enjoy the warm weather.

In the evening you can enjoy some theater play, go to a concert or, if you like to dance, you can visit one of the discotheques that Medellin has on the southern of the town.

Medellin is a good place!

July 14, 2014