Study technique: Using Korean children's books
I have been using Korean children's books and workbooks as a part of my study to learn Korean. I bought 기탄국어 books from C-1 to C-5 to help me with vocabulary and simple grammar points. What books that you use in Korean to help to you study vocabulary and grammar? Do you use Korean Children books and workbooks to help you study? Leave comments below.
do you know a website i can download these books
thanks a lot
I not sure that they have the gitan books to download. I bought these books at Kyobo by my house. There is a google play store app that lists all the Korean children's books called 어린이동화책 is shows the text in Hangul and you can here the speaker read the story and you can follow along to help improve listening and reading skills. You can try to find the books online on amazon or ebay. Another app to download is called pop popping Korean that helps you learn how to pronounce the words and learn vocabulary at the same time.
Here is the website:
These are the children's workbooks that come with the CD.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Portuguese Vs English
- exchange partner needed -- Russian/Spanish
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club