I`m planning on having events such as "Google hangout" in Japanese. I usually teach one-by-one basis but this time I want to teach in a group which consists of at least three including me.Here`s the question.
Have you ever participated in those events where you can speak Japanese and if you have how was it? I might do this sometime soon though there is a chance that I won`t do depending on the demand.
No such experience, but certainly looks interesting.
There are such events out there actually. If I could do the same, that would be mice^ ^
I've participated in such kind of events through "Verbling" which uses Google Hangouts technology for classes and tutoring. I guess you might already know it, though. There is no Japanese classes so far but you can apply for it.
- كبف اسجل كمعلم
- How to reset password on iphone system?
- LangParty - a langauge exchange website
- Would you expect an English tutor to write "I have x years old"?
- Hello, for those who want I created a group to practice English in whatsapp.
- English and chinese
- Lets learn Cantonese with Whatsapp
- How to say this in korean
- Learning German
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't