I`m planning on having events such as "Google hangout" in Japanese. I usually teach one-by-one basis but this time I want to teach in a group which consists of at least three including me.Here`s the question.
Have you ever participated in those events where you can speak Japanese and if you have how was it? I might do this sometime soon though there is a chance that I won`t do depending on the demand.
No such experience, but certainly looks interesting.
There are such events out there actually. If I could do the same, that would be mice^ ^
I've participated in such kind of events through "Verbling" which uses Google Hangouts technology for classes and tutoring. I guess you might already know it, though. There is no Japanese classes so far but you can apply for it.
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"
- Buscando amigos para conversar/mandar mensajes
- How to learn the language
- Reading guide for Italian books