I`m planning on having events such as "Google hangout" in Japanese. I usually teach one-by-one basis but this time I want to teach in a group which consists of at least three including me.Here`s the question.
Have you ever participated in those events where you can speak Japanese and if you have how was it? I might do this sometime soon though there is a chance that I won`t do depending on the demand.
No such experience, but certainly looks interesting.
There are such events out there actually. If I could do the same, that would be mice^ ^
I've participated in such kind of events through "Verbling" which uses Google Hangouts technology for classes and tutoring. I guess you might already know it, though. There is no Japanese classes so far but you can apply for it.
- Useful idiom: to ring something up/ battere (sul registratore di cassa)
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion