I`m planning on having events such as "Google hangout" in Japanese. I usually teach one-by-one basis but this time I want to teach in a group which consists of at least three including me.Here`s the question.
Have you ever participated in those events where you can speak Japanese and if you have how was it? I might do this sometime soon though there is a chance that I won`t do depending on the demand.
No such experience, but certainly looks interesting.
There are such events out there actually. If I could do the same, that would be mice^ ^
I've participated in such kind of events through "Verbling" which uses Google Hangouts technology for classes and tutoring. I guess you might already know it, though. There is no Japanese classes so far but you can apply for it.
- Which is more difficult for you to think in German and Franch ？
- Which is more difficult for you to think in German and French？
- whatsapp group
- Do you believe in attraction law?if not please explain your reasons
- Telling the time in Italian
- The ED endings; asked /t/ or /id/...?
- Egypt - Caito- tenth of ramadan city
- whatsapp groups
- It becomes difficult to find people to speak English with them and have the will to help you
- British or American accent?