I`m planning on having events such as "Google hangout" in Japanese. I usually teach one-by-one basis but this time I want to teach in a group which consists of at least three including me.Here`s the question.
Have you ever participated in those events where you can speak Japanese and if you have how was it? I might do this sometime soon though there is a chance that I won`t do depending on the demand.
No such experience, but certainly looks interesting.
There are such events out there actually. If I could do the same, that would be mice^ ^
I've participated in such kind of events through "Verbling" which uses Google Hangouts technology for classes and tutoring. I guess you might already know it, though. There is no Japanese classes so far but you can apply for it.
- Free resources for learning Russian
- Language exchange
- What do you think about this video?
- whatsapp group
- Are you happy?
- is it possible to learn French!
- Looking for someone who wanna practice English speaking
- "tails" of word combinations or phrases stuck in our mind forever
- ¿y a tí?¿Qué personas te gustan?
- Do you listen more or talk more :))