Site Feedback

Bad things or Flaws of itlaki

1. Do not give any notification of comments, you have to go on that page again and again which is not cozy.

2. If sender deletes his message it neither shows in messages nor it remove from notice of messages.

3. Not shows whos is liking you comments.

4. Not shows who views your notebook entries.

What do say about that faults?

Share:

Comments

How about:  Being bad mouthed by another "teacher", and losing your Instant Tutoring position because a prospective client heard this and canceled.

Or receiving an Instant Tutoring request and being asked for a password???

what happen to you sir on italki?

You can cancel the notification by making a click on the small button beside the notification name.

Comandante:  I know that but how I do remove those messages notification who deleted by the senders?

I see... You can submit a request to italki asking Mr. Support about this issue and they will give you the answer very soon. Check this out

http://support.italki.com/anonymous_requests/new

Ok thanks sir.

exactly. i wanted to ask them actually! i thought maybe my account has some problems!

So far ...

- Not having the option of just sending a notification when there is a diffence of 30 mins / 1 hour with the last message.

- Not having a mobile app. 

Hi Awais,

I can't agree with all of your points, but by all means alert the italki admin to these issues.

For me, a notification for every event on italki is just too much. There used to be notifications for getting "best answer" but that's gone. I don't miss it. I assume the notification of comments is only for the creator of the post/text, and not for other commenters. I quite like it that way, because it tells me who clearly has too much time on their hands.

The same applies for likes and views. When you have well over 1000 followers, you too will be glad that you don't get a notification for such things.

It's quite difficult to find people who are willing to do a language and cultural exchange.

Add a comment