Karina
Reading books.

Hello! And today I want to talk with you about reading books. Do you like reading books? What are your favorite authors? What kind of books do you prefer?

Jul 20, 2014 11:07 AM
Comments · 25

Hello!

Barak gaffar, Antoine, Ozlem, Radek, Jeice, Kiki,thank you very much ! You wrote many interesting comments! 

Nowadays many people prefer playing games, instead of reading books. While we read books, we make us better. Why? Firstly, (if you read novels, detectives...), you relive the lifes of heros,so you won't do the istakes, that they(I mean heros) did. And your soul become better. Secondly, you can learn some interesting things.Thirdly, you will make better your spelling.

I was so glad to know, that many people from all over the world still like reading. And this is great!

People are different, and they like different things. You have showed it too. Some of you like fantasy, some -novels, and some detectives...We are different!

I will be glade,if we will discuss it more!

July 22, 2014

Yes, of course.

I like different kinds of books, especially novels, detectives, history. Maybe Fantasy, but not about Mars. 

My favorite author is Victor Gugo. Also I Like Leo Tolstoi.

July 23, 2014

Kiki, so I think about reading books. Thank you!

July 23, 2014

Dear Radek!

I will correct your writing.

Я часто думаю, что я могу провести всю свою жизнь, читая. Есть столько много книг для чтения, и я предпочитаю философские, богословские и лингвистические.

That sounds better.

Хорошо!

July 22, 2014

Hello, Ketrin!

Rather intresting book!

July 21, 2014
Show more