Recommend a simple and easy to understand English book.
I want learn English,so i want to read some English book.But too many stranges words makes me can‘t look at any words.So i want a book that easy to read and understand.Recommend me. Thank you.
"The little prince" is always a good starting book for any language.
Thank you，i‘ll read it.
I love that book.
There is Harry Potter too :p
"The Twenty-One Balloons," by William Pene du Bois. I just checked, the English doesn't look too difficult. I am not sure what age it is intended for. It gets shelved in the children's room at the library but there's nothing childish about it.
Or some fairy tales you may purchase in bookstores.
- Skype group
- Present/Present continuous
- FREE JAPANESE AS SECOND LANGUAGE LESSON (for English speakers and leaning Japanese)
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words