Recommend a simple and easy to understand English book.
I want learn English,so i want to read some English book.But too many stranges words makes me can‘t look at any words.So i want a book that easy to read and understand.Recommend me. Thank you.
"The little prince" is always a good starting book for any language.
Thank you，i‘ll read it.
I love that book.
There is Harry Potter too :p
"The Twenty-One Balloons," by William Pene du Bois. I just checked, the English doesn't look too difficult. I am not sure what age it is intended for. It gets shelved in the children's room at the library but there's nothing childish about it.
Or some fairy tales you may purchase in bookstores.
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?
- Hey ! What do you think about ... ;)
- Who knows AIESEC?
- How knows AIESEC?
- Is English convenient in Japan?