Recommend a simple and easy to understand English book.
I want learn English,so i want to read some English book.But too many stranges words makes me can‘t look at any words.So i want a book that easy to read and understand.Recommend me. Thank you.
"The little prince" is always a good starting book for any language.
Thank you，i‘ll read it.
I love that book.
There is Harry Potter too :p
"The Twenty-One Balloons," by William Pene du Bois. I just checked, the English doesn't look too difficult. I am not sure what age it is intended for. It gets shelved in the children's room at the library but there's nothing childish about it.
Or some fairy tales you may purchase in bookstores.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Portuguese Vs English
- exchange partner needed -- Russian/Spanish
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club