what makes people interested in others' language?
The curiosity, the impression you get from a language you heard normally attract us to learn language. For example I learnt Spanish because I like to hear interview of one my favorite racer, Dani Pedrosa and I was so curious to know and understand what he talked about without needed to see subtitle. Or I learn Russian because It sounds beautiful in my ears.
So, different motivations could encourage you to learn languages
I think that it is interesting when you are learning a new language, because you will be able to speak with people of other countries and you can also know their culture. It is an interesting way to know the culture and you can find new friends.
You can chat with a foreigner.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Horror Movies !
- English language
- Do you know any Brazilian band or singer?
- How do I delete my account if registered by Facebook?
- how can i start to write a passage?
- Echange espagnol pour français.
- Do you want to find a partner to practice English?
- Do you like class?
- Tox is the future