what makes people interested in others' language?
The curiosity, the impression you get from a language you heard normally attract us to learn language. For example I learnt Spanish because I like to hear interview of one my favorite racer, Dani Pedrosa and I was so curious to know and understand what he talked about without needed to see subtitle. Or I learn Russian because It sounds beautiful in my ears.
So, different motivations could encourage you to learn languages
I think that it is interesting when you are learning a new language, because you will be able to speak with people of other countries and you can also know their culture. It is an interesting way to know the culture and you can find new friends.
You can chat with a foreigner.
- Hi everyone! Are you reading others' English entries to improve your own English?
- Enghis and Spanish
- Quiero Tarea
- Childhood Memories and Children's Day
- Обучение русскому бесплатно!!! Если ты англоговорящий...
- Why I can't use Skype
- How about Panama City in Florida, USA
- Do you have multiple accounts on site like this?
- What do you do in your free time?