what makes people interested in others' language?
The curiosity, the impression you get from a language you heard normally attract us to learn language. For example I learnt Spanish because I like to hear interview of one my favorite racer, Dani Pedrosa and I was so curious to know and understand what he talked about without needed to see subtitle. Or I learn Russian because It sounds beautiful in my ears.
So, different motivations could encourage you to learn languages
I think that it is interesting when you are learning a new language, because you will be able to speak with people of other countries and you can also know their culture. It is an interesting way to know the culture and you can find new friends.
You can chat with a foreigner.
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?
- Sports in China
- Keep on or give up
- skype group for females
- what's the best way to learn german faster ?
- How do you set your keyboard to type accented letters
- why are my english notebooks/discussions being written in arabic division ?