I like reading, I think my enlgish level is same as a native English pupil.
What books do primary school English teachers recoomend pupils read?
What books is your favorite when you are a little kid?
Please tell me ,thanks so much.
I read many different books when I was young. I'm not sure which grade level you're asking about or if you're asking about all grade levels. So, I'll just tell you some of my favorite primary-school books.
Kindergarten/first grade level: Corduroy by Don Freeman and Clifford, the Big Red Dog by Norman Bridwell, and many books by Dr Seuss
Third-sixth grade: The Box-Car Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain, A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle, and many other books.
I hope you find some great books to read. Good luck!
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- how to let my client send me money soon
- TEFL Course
- is there an website that can improve my translating ability of English ?
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))