I like reading, I think my enlgish level is same as a native English pupil.
What books do primary school English teachers recoomend pupils read?
What books is your favorite when you are a little kid?
Please tell me ,thanks so much.
I read many different books when I was young. I'm not sure which grade level you're asking about or if you're asking about all grade levels. So, I'll just tell you some of my favorite primary-school books.
Kindergarten/first grade level: Corduroy by Don Freeman and Clifford, the Big Red Dog by Norman Bridwell, and many books by Dr Seuss
Third-sixth grade: The Box-Car Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain, A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle, and many other books.
I hope you find some great books to read. Good luck!
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?