I like reading, I think my enlgish level is same as a native English pupil.
What books do primary school English teachers recoomend pupils read?
What books is your favorite when you are a little kid?
Please tell me ,thanks so much.
I read many different books when I was young. I'm not sure which grade level you're asking about or if you're asking about all grade levels. So, I'll just tell you some of my favorite primary-school books.
Kindergarten/first grade level: Corduroy by Don Freeman and Clifford, the Big Red Dog by Norman Bridwell, and many books by Dr Seuss
Third-sixth grade: The Box-Car Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain, A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle, and many other books.
I hope you find some great books to read. Good luck!
- What is the difference between theses verbs?
- Looking for native German speakers or people studying German with level B1+
- Pregunta sobre las preposiciones
- 6 reglas de oro de la ortografía del idioma español.
- This forum is not active, Is it because of it is not totally free?
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .