Basic Words of Chines
let me help on the basic words of chines, just like
How Are you?
where you from?
how old are you?
nice to meet you
I just know that hello is ni hao.
well i know some of them.. like
Hello: Ni hao
how are you: ni hao ma
thank you: xhi xhi ni
i am sorry: te po chi
You can find all of these phrases online in seconds, in fact, just spend a few minutes looking round this site and you will find your answers!
yes you are right. but i want to discus these words with proper pronouce.. and thats what i can only get here
How can you discuss the words with proper pronunciation when you are writing them? If you look up the character and cut and paste it into Forvo.com you will hear the pronunciation.
Hi 嗨 Hai
where you from? 你来自哪里 Ni Lai Zi Na Li
how old are you? 你几岁 Ni Ji Sui
nice to meet you很高兴认识你 Hen Gao Xing Ren Shi Ni
welcome欢迎 Huan Ying
Hi = 嗨 = hai
How Are you? = 你怎么样？= Ni zenmeyang?
where you from? = 你来自哪里？ni lai zi na li?
how old are you? = 你几岁？ 或者 你多大了？ 或者 你多少岁？= Ni ji sui(i.e for little kids) or Ni duo da le(i.e for teenager's and above).
nice to meet you = 认识你很高兴 = ren shi ni hen gao xing。
welcome = 欢迎= huanying
thank you= 谢谢你= xie xie ni。
Hope it will help you.
thank you soo much for your anwers.. i really like that.. and easy stuff.. thanks alot.
- Blood donation. Do you think it must be forced or not ?
- The beauty of math
- Diseño gráfico en España
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando.Modo di dire legati al cibo: FARSI I CAVOLI PROPRI,NON VALERE UN CAVOLO
- what is the meaning of the sentence.
- what's your most favourite words ?
- A Question Regarding Intonation
- Necisito ayudar con RR's en Espanol
- Die Sterbehilfe : Was meinen Sie ? Was denken Sie ?
- Browsing websites