Karina
Do you like listening classical music? Who is your favorite composer?

Hello! Let us discuss now classical music. What can you tell me about it? Maybe you play piano, violin, guitar...We should discuss it!

Jul 23, 2014 8:16 AM
Comments · 22

When it comes to "favorite composer" - I would say J.S.Bach and I don't mean that I like listening to his music more than the music of others composers ( naturally for every mood there should be a particular favourite music piece or style). However, his music is somehow extraordinary - on the one hand incredibly rich and expressive, on other hand it's mastered with an extreme ease and fluency ( I mean - you know that strange feeling when you literally know the notes in the next beat, despite that you've never heard the piece) . For me he is a really outstanding composer - if there is a god like Hephaestus, but of "the musical artisans" - it is definitely J.S.Bach! :D

July 23, 2014

I listen to classical a lot but I don't have a particular favourite composer. I do admire Chopin as his piano pieces are very expressive and I hope to become proficient enough at the piano to play them.

July 23, 2014

i like a lot of classical composer, like Bach, Mozart, Pachelbel, Vivaldi, and many more.

i play violin and still learning it.

my favorite pieces of the time would be:

1. canon in d - Pachelbel

2. air in g string - Bach

July 23, 2014

I dont have prticular favourite composer as well. Each of them has great works.

On piano, I think Liszt is very special one.

Each of composer's works had been redited by him becoming more beautifully.

Chopin said he is the king of piano.

July 23, 2014

Very interesting! Thank you!

July 28, 2014
Show more