TAYLOR CHAN
what do you know about China?

i want to know what do other country'S people think about China! LOL!!!

Jul 23, 2014 6:49 PM
Comments · 16

In the near future China will be the powerhouse of the world.

We should all learn Mandarin. 

July 24, 2014

China is one of the world's wealthiest nations. I agree with the education and family planning policies that have been implemented in China, which will soon cause it to have a negative population growth rate; and consequently, will further increase the economic wealth, health and public safety of the Chinese people. Chinese women are not burdened with too many children. The Chinese women nowadays have equal social status and the same legal rights as Chinese men. I love Chinese food, and I love Chinese red rice yeast, which lowers my cholesterol levels. The Chinese economy is one of the fastest growing economy in the world. Chinese entrepreneurs founded and own italki, and Chinese entrepreneurs will soon own a large part of our world. They will save the capitalist nations from going bankrupt. I admire and respect the Chinese and their culture.

July 24, 2014

In Colombia we think that is the most contaminated country in the world. Much work for little pay, almost a slave system. :)

July 23, 2014

Big population and hard working people. There are lots of blocked websites. And recently, they ban the Ramadhan there. SMH 

July 23, 2014

Over-population society, over-polluted air and hard-working for shabby life.

July 24, 2014
Show more