Kimberly Tsan
First time using italki.com!

Came straight here because of Benny Lewis' recomendation! (I am reading his book right now--he's amazing) :) I'm trying to break out of my comfort zone and not be afraid to make mistakes--I'm quite a perfectionist when it comes to...everything, so I really need to learn to relax a little. 

Going to master the Japanese language!!! And super, super excited about this!!!! :D

Kim

Jul 23, 2014 7:26 PM
Comments · 5

Hi Kim,

I also came here because of Benny, and also learning Japanese, although focusing on reading it at the moment. I read the book, then had my kids read it as they get ready to learn a language.

July 23, 2014

Hi Kimberly! I also came here because of Benny Lewis. I just ordered my copy of his book fluent in 3 moonths and can't wait to read it. I am current learning Japanese as well! Good luck language learning!

July 23, 2014

I also came to this site because of Benny, and i understand being afraid of making mistakes in a language thats not your mother tongue. Everyone that i have talked to in Japanese, even random strangers, have been very kind and corrected me in a very polite way when i made mistakes. The best way to improve is to admit you will make mistakes and learn from them, but if you're uncomfortable with this you could always talk to other learners. Hope this helps a little and good luck learning Japanese!

August 7, 2014

One of my friends just told me the story about Benny Lewis the other day. Hehe. 

Another friend introdued Polyglot Luca' blog to me long time ago. Maybe you will also be interested in his story. Here is the link of his blog. :)

http://www.thepolyglotdream.com/about/

July 24, 2014

Recommendation* gaaaaaaaaaaah typo kills me.

July 24, 2014