Dorothy
Do you know how to write this Mantra in Sanskrit and/or Romanization?

Om Shreem Om Hreem Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Kleem Vitteswaraay Namah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8_Y2XtMK64

Thanks! 

Jul 23, 2014 7:34 PM
Comments · 9

ऊँ श्री ऊँ ह्रीं श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं श्रीं क्लीं वितेश्वराय नम:।

Don't know what you mean by romanization. You already have the phonetic spelling here.

August 20, 2014

Hi Bunty!

Here's how I've been writing Vitteswaraaya:

वित्तेश्वराय

And I am unable to write out the way I'm writing kleem. It's the k syllable with something that looks like an m under it and a line afterwards to make the a sound into an ee sound and it has the dot for the m sound at the end and that half circle above that shreem and hreem have. It's a prettier way to write it, but maybe you can't type it out that way?

September 9, 2014

Thank you so very much Mihir! 

The standard Romanization is different than what I wrote out I believe, but it was really the actual Sanskrit that was really important. 

Now I will be able to practice writing out my first Mantra. 

Today is a good day thanks to you. 

August 20, 2014

Thank you Mihir. That is how I've been spelling it. 

I've been chanting this mantra every day at least 108 times (usually more) and I've learned how to write it, sort of, not in the pretty way yet, but I still don't have the writing fully memorized. I was able to find only ONE place to buy a 22 degree angle calligraphy marker and have been using that. I have to go back to practicing writing it while chanting it again I guess in order to learn how to remember how to spell it but the words are now totally automatic. I plan on continuing to chant just this one mantra for at least all of October too. 

It's a really beautiful thing. I feel like the mantra is becoming a part of me. 

October 3, 2014

Correct and only spelling is वितेश्वराय .

October 3, 2014
Show more