Learning Article : Vocabulary Tips: Building a New Language One Word at a Time
Discuss the Article : Vocabulary Tips: Building a New Language One Word at a Time
Words are the building blocks of any language, and having a strong vocabulary base is essential in improving yourself in a language. Learn to polish your speech and sprinkle it with a few fancy words to take your conversations to the next level…
I like your article, it has some very usefull advice! :)
As learning English beginner, I feel very good and according to your suggestion are learning,but the difficulty is not the opening mouth to communication.
I appreciate that part of I spy which I am used to it. It is also good for being expressive in a natural environment (outdoor experience of thinking in the target language).
I've learned a lot of italian and portuguese vocab this way, by trying to think in those languages and trying to name random things I see. If I dont know it, I google it or make a mental note to figure it out later. :)
Thank you so much :)
Very useful article. I liked it very much. Also thanks for giving us those sites : I find them very interesting.
Thank you very much! It's interesting for reading and useful for learning:)
Thanks alot for this helpful article .
Great research, thanks for the advice and links.
- Litterature Française
- salut, je veax parler le francais; is there anybody to help?
- Intercambiar idiomas
- Chanson française (Daniel Balavoine)
- Polyglot Project is booming!
- Study AbroadOutside Organization Study Abroad Scholarships
- 最近很无聊，想练习普通话的可以找我~ If you wanna practice mandarin, feel free to contact me~
- Spanish/Russian language exchange
- Estoy interesado en el intercambio de idiomas,hablo el español.!
- Do you like hobby fishing?