Learning Article : Vocabulary Tips: Building A New Language One Word At A Time
Discuss the Article : Vocabulary Tips: Building A New Language One Word At A Time
Words are the building blocks of any language, and having a strong vocabulary base is essential in improving yourself in a language. Learn to polish your speech and sprinkle it with a few fancy words to take your conversations to the next level…
I like your article, it has some very usefull advice! :)
As learning English beginner, I feel very good and according to your suggestion are learning,but the difficulty is not the opening mouth to communication.
I appreciate that part of I spy which I am used to it. It is also good for being expressive in a natural environment (outdoor experience of thinking in the target language).
I've learned a lot of italian and portuguese vocab this way, by trying to think in those languages and trying to name random things I see. If I dont know it, I google it or make a mental note to figure it out later. :)
Thank you so much :)
Very useful article. I liked it very much. Also thanks for giving us those sites : I find them very interesting.
Thank you very much! It's interesting for reading and useful for learning:)
Thanks alot for this helpful article .
Great research, thanks for the advice and links.
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"