[Deleted]
A better Italki for everyone ( A suggestion )

Hello everybody !
I was just looking at the disscusions on my home menu, and I found most of them Interesting and instructive. But I Figured out that it's rather impossible following all the disscutions and notebook enteries that one is interested in. And that is becuase of all the updates and new enteries that every minuet take place.
Thus I suggest adding a following option to disscutions and notebook enteries so that one could press "following" then they can see every comment and correction that occures on the mentioned topic on their notification section .
So if you agree whit what this disscusion is saying, please leave your comments below, And let Italki admins know what its user's desire realy is .

Best regards

Hassan

Jul 24, 2014 2:08 PM
Comments · 12

I agree with you. Because now we can just see discussions which we commented and notebook entries which we corrected. But we can not see notebook we just commented or like.

Also earlier was chat option but now it does not exist anymore.

Besides, I think that we should see in notifications what our friends posts here.:(

July 24, 2014

My vote it's for italki's timeline!

July 26, 2014

Hassan...good Idea

July 24, 2014

I think it's a great idea. I'm glad you have made the suggestion to italki.

July 24, 2014

I think that this idea makes sense.  Be sure to submit a request directly to italki support:

http://support.italki.com/anonymous_requests/new

July 24, 2014
Show more