Rebecca
Do you liake tattoo?

Reacently I am learning things in a Beauty Shop,there`s a lot of people that come here to make a tattoo,both women and men.Some tattoos are beautiful,but I just don`t understand that men often like to tattoo tiger,dragon,wolf things,I don`t think it look good.I like simple ones. 

Jul 25, 2014 5:59 AM
Comments · 3

I think tatoo is a taboo because people associate it with gangs. But in pacific islands the native use it  in social- religious ceremony.

People with many tatoo ,I don't like because people look like dirty ,don't have hygiene. but they have a beautiful and tiny tatoo is nice.

October 18, 2014

No, I strongly dislike tattos and think they look discussing if you want an opinion.

October 17, 2014

Hi Rebecca,

I'm new to posting on italki. I assume you are posting in search of corrections and advice. Here is a revision of what you wrote:

I recently learned things in a Beauty Shop. Men and women come here to get tattoos. Some tattoos are beautiful. I don't understand why men often get tattoos of tigers, dragons, and wolves (or werewolves). I don't think they look good. I prefer simple tattoos. 

I hope this helps! Your English is much better than my Chinese.

October 17, 2014