Fanny
The same problem):

in my class of english im very timid ); when i try to speak i feel like the other people i look at me and for me its like :s 

someonr has the same problem? 

Jul 25, 2014 7:07 PM
Comments · 12

let me guess... they looked not at your eyes.

July 25, 2014

If I understood you right then you meant to say:

Everytime when I try to speak in my English class I feel like the other people look at me and for me it is like :s

Someone has the same problem?

Anyhow, I am not native English speaker and maybe I did some mistakes.

To answer your question, I feel the same in Spanish .

July 25, 2014

I have the same problem, I study with young people between 18 to 20 and they can speak and understand English better than me. recently I had my oral presentation in my last exam. the test was only with my teacher and I have been great I got 19/20. I hope will be better in my next level. Regards.

July 25, 2014

Most of my students feel same (: and I felt same studying at University and still I do)) when I talk to native speakers)).

But... it`s most important to relax and never afraid of making a mistake.

First of all rest of students feel same and it ll be always so that one is better than another. But it doesn`t mean that one is less clever! It is just individually... But one who can relax always has advantage!

Good luck!

July 25, 2014

I feel nervous when speaking Korean. I always think that I will be judged for my accent which is not very good. Most people though are very accepting even when you make mistakes. Just keep doing what makes you feel afraid and you will get more comfortable with it. :D

July 25, 2014
Show more