Eduardo
Should I study abroad?

I've been thinking about to go to a country which has English as native language in order to learn it faster. Which country is the best? I´d like to go to a country that is not too expensive.Do you guys know about some cheap way to do it?

Jul 26, 2014 12:56 AM
Comments · 8

Def US

July 26, 2014

Poland :) of course..

December 28, 2014

Yes, I think Poland is the best option. You won't regret it. I promisse you, maybe you will wondering why Poland? well, I'm studyin in Warsaw, and you must to believe me but the level of english is really good, and of course, at the beginning you are not able to speak this hard language so if you want to comunicate with people, you must to do the best effort in english. Greetings.

May 12, 2015

The cheapest would probably be the Midwest in the United States. This includes states such as Iowa and Kansas. There are no extreme regional accents there as you will find in New York City or Chicago. These states are not as exciting as the aforementioned, but the people are kind generally speaking and you will learn English quickly. Generally speaking, these are areas where English predominates outside of immigrant or generational traditions.

August 23, 2014

I forgot to tell you, however, that if your goal is to have a British accent, your best bet is to go to London itself.

August 23, 2014
Show more