Tim
French cartoons/children's shows

Does anyone know any good websites to stream French cartoons/children's shows? Subtitles would be nice, but not necessary. Obelix et Asterix would be cool too. Is there french version of netflix/amazon prime videos?

Jul 27, 2014 3:23 PM
Comments · 3

Hi ! 

If ure dong this to learn the language, i suggest that you watch american series subtitled in french or with french audio ( himm, bbth, friends ..etc). It is the fastest way to catch vocabulary and prononciation since ure a native english speaker.

if ure doing it for the cultural content, check out www.t411.me ( 1st torrent website in france ).

July 31, 2014

I've downloaded some movies, but I've been disappointed in the quality and subtitles. I buy DVDs from Amazon.fr and I have a region 2 dvd player. On Netflix there are some French films. I've seen Les jeux d'enfants on Netflix, which is a really good movie. 

I have quite the collection going on. I have 3 Obelix & Asterix movies, les petits mouchoirs, Amelié Poulain, The Office, Community, Aladin, and Hook all in French. I was just wondering if there was something more simple. 

July 30, 2014

I don't think there is a streaming, perhaps you can download. If you opt for comics there are certain sites for reading comics online.

July 28, 2014