Bani Flores
Remedy for flu

Hi Everybody:

I feel bad, I have flu. You know, you can't respire, you can' sleep, you can't taste food, headache, etc etc.

What's your best remedy for this illness? It will be interesting to know the traditional remedies in your country.

I will try all of them hahaha...

Have a nice day!!!

Jul 27, 2014 11:00 PM
Comments · 17

In Italy, my grandfather's remedy was: a big cup of hot wine with honey. I don't know if it is a good remedy, but you Will sleep a lot!!!! :))))

seriously, you need relax, a worm bed And some time to feel better.

July 28, 2014

Sorry to hear that.

Maybe a lot of rest and water could help. 

In my country, we don't really have any traditional remedy for flu. We would just stay in bed until getting better. 

Anyway, get well soon. :)

July 28, 2014

Thanks for your advices.
Yes, ginger & cinnamon are good remedies. I drink water every day, so these days I must drink a little more. And, what is Siddha medicine? Interesting!!! Could I find it in Mexico???
But, definitely, I take Andrea’s advice: a big cup of hot wine with honey. But I remember I don’t’ have wine at home. In Mexico, we say: Drink some cups of tequila, if it doesn’t work, at least you forget the illness!

July 29, 2014

Other than drinking plenty of fluids and getting some rest, I don't know if there is anything else you could do that would help you recover faster from the flu.  Perhaps if you were to get a flu shot, then it would prevent you from getting the flu once again in the future.   I hope you feel better soon.  Greetings from America! 

<em>Aparte del descanso y agua beber. No hay nada que pueda hacer a recuperarse más rápido de la gripe. La vacuna antigripal puede protegerte contra la gripe en el futuro. Espero que te sientas mejor pronto.</em>

<em>Un saludo, Steve!</em>

July 28, 2014

Here in India we are takinng Siddha medicine for that...:-))

July 28, 2014
Show more