Omnia
one sentence in your daily life

Tell me just one sentence that you always use in your daily life :)

Jul 29, 2014 9:19 AM
Comments · 15

I'm married, so the one sentence I use every day is, "Yes, dear, whatever you say, dear."

July 29, 2014

"Oh my dog" :)

July 31, 2014

Just a word for me: "Perspective". Anytime, I start to lose it, I bring it back, even if partially by telling myself this word. Then I stand back, look at the situation, and reassess it. It usually looks different enough to make me realize it was not as serious as I thought and I shouldn't sweat over it so much. And when I finally stop sweating, I can smell the roses:-)

July 31, 2014

Hmm....it depends on who I talk to. Oh! I often say: "I'm knackered (tired) today", but....em...maybe this one isn't so useful for you. ;-)

I guess since I spend most of my time with my husband, I normally end up saying things like: "Do you need anything from the kitchen/bathroom/etc?" or "Are we going anywhere else today?"

If you want a generic answer, then I guess pleasantries are the thing I use the most on a day-to-day basis: hello; how are you?; The weather is nice/awful, today; excuse me; please; thank you; no problem; goodbye; etc.

July 29, 2014

Never say never!

Don't give up!

Just a little more won't hurt. ;) *nom, nom, nom*

Sugar!!!!!!!

Put the kettle on.

July 31, 2014
Show more