YARA
do you prefer globalization culture or local culture ?

do you prefer golbalization culture of local culture,and i mean golbalization culture in real meaningGlobalization in one direction (publish Amrican culturea in all Daily behaviors,arts,fashion..ect) 

Jul 29, 2014 9:58 AM
Comments · 25

In my opinion, Globalisation is the death of everything. Just think about a world where everyone is speaking the same language, eating the same stuff, has no own culture at all and is being controlled by corrupt capitalists in the parliaments of some unions like the UNO and EU. If we do not have our own culture, we will be kind of mindless zombies. Our ancestors often fought for our cultures and now we shall throw it all away? In a globalised world, it would mean that we shall have to get rid even of our religions, which make our places special, otherwise you cannot put all cultures together because of too different views. But I will not do this and will not take my religion away. Also globalisation cannot work functionally, especially between cultures, which were always at war with each other and still hate each other today. All the nations own foods would be also gone. I cannot eat chinese food anymore. Just some deadly chemical mix of some one-world government and companies. Especially the people in Europe have enough of all this globalisation crap. Because of globalisation, thats why we had this huge financial breakdown in 2008. And who had to pay for this monstruous idea? We, the normal people. Not the ones which were really responsible for this. Globalisation is just existing, because a few people are hungering for total world power and they know they cannot do this with war like in the old days, but with opening all borderlines, destroy cultures and allow companies to enslave people worldwide and build corrupt dictatorship governments like the EU.

July 30, 2014

I'm sure there are upsides to globalization, but it really depresses me to read things like Beijing opening its 100th McDonalds. The last thing I want to see after travelling 17,000 miles is an American fast-food restaurant. I am also bothered by the universality of American TV shows and popular culture. I recall a conversation with a girl in a village in Indonesia who could tell me every detail about How I Met Your Mother, but couldn't tell me who was running for president in her country. A girl from Iran added me just to ask whether it was true that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson broke up. How much worse will it get?

July 29, 2014

It's a bit hard to answer. I think in some cases globalization is good, but in the other hand I think the diffrences make the world interesting. I don't like to wear an uniform all the time!!

July 29, 2014
I'm not a big fan of American culture: promoting violence, consumerism, junk food and egoism. However at some point and in some aspects it becomes difficult to separate our local culture from the global culture. It is also natural for cultures to change and mix. Once we accept something it becomes a part of our culture and we can't exactly tell if we would become that way at some point even without the foreign influence. For example: if we had remained completely protected from the global culture, would sex before marriage still be a taboo and would showing your legs in public still be as scandalous in Serbia as it used to be in the past? Did we see it from someone else, or is it a natural change? Anyway, I try to accept what I like and reject what I don't like from other cultures. I don't avoid wearing jeans just because they are American for example.
February 25, 2018
In fact I believe that there is no escape from the globalization culture since the Internet has changed the world into a small village, of course it has a lot of benefits as well as a lot of damage to our communities. But we can't follow it blindly since we have intellect to distinguish between what can we benefit from and what we have to avoid similarly, I see it's a controversial problem but we have to face it, especially to the the conservative communities which will suffer more in this case
February 25, 2018
Show more