m angeles
What do you think about Education in your country?

How many children are in the classroom? Which are the stages of education? Public o private school?

I am from Spain. Until 30 children 3 years old can go to a classroom. I think it is different in other countries.

Jul 29, 2014 2:19 PM
Comments · 5

I am exciting to know your educational system!

July 29, 2014

In Pakistan education system is divided into two public and private, public school system of Pakistan is very poor, mostly teachers are not teach sincerely and whole-heartedly, they go to schools just to fill the formality and get the salaries in the end of month.

On the other hand private schools are too good, education quality is much better than public schools but these schools are too expensive, everyone cannot afford the fees of these schools.

The strength in class nomally 30 to 40 students Here child start education in the age of 6.

Upto 10th class we call it Matric,Secondery School Certificate (O level) and up to 12th class here we call Higher Secondery School Certificate. (A Level)

July 29, 2014

In Spain there are 3 compulsory degrees:

- Kinder Garden (Educación Infantil): children from 3 to 6 years old

- Elementary School (Educación Primaria): from 6 to 12 years old

- High School (Educación Secundaria): from 12 to 16 years old

July 29, 2014

Well, I'm from India. Over here, there's free public education, as well as private education for those who can afford it. I went to a private school. 

The education system here puts a lot of unecessary pressure on the student and emphasizes the need of rote learning, which is totally useless in real life. Students are made to think that the marks they score in their exams are all that really count, and that actual application of the knowledge is not really relevant - a ridiculous assumption.

Nevertheless, education is a very important thing in my country. We believe that only through education and knowledge can one truly better themselves.

July 29, 2014

I was born and raised in the Philippines. Our educational system there is a little different due to the fact that our country is still trying to progress. There are two types of school: private and public. In public schools, whether elementary or high school, the number of students per class is usually 50-70. That is actually a lot. Sometimes, students share books, instead of a ratio 1:1. 

6 year-old children can start going to elementary school. In the past, we only have 6 years in elementary, but the system has changed. Instead, we have this k-12 type of education, which means: they added two more years in elementary before reaching high school level. So there are now 8 years in grade school, then 4 years in high school, and then college. 

July 29, 2014