Denis
What is your favourite book ?:)

I would rather to read the books by Dostoevsky, Suzanne Collins or something like that:) What kind of books are worth reading in your country or according with your opinion?:)

Jul 29, 2014 7:10 PM
Comments · 7

Les Miserables! It is quite long but it's beautiful. It's about redemption and also life in general. I can't do it justice but if you get the chance, check it out. :)

July 30, 2014

If u red Dostoevsky, may be u′ll be interested in "World and peace" by Tolstoy, or "The Master and Margarita" by Bulgakov. They haven′t such script and mood as it is in Dostoevsky work, but schoolboys in our country learn it in during the same year.

The first one is a really long roman about court surrounding tsar, their thoughts and tendencies in their community, their destinies, hopes, different classes and communicatins between them. Also about war.

The second is quite ironical roman about Moscow in times of USSR, where diavol arrives at Moscow, and reflectively looks around at people. And strange events become happen. It′s a very realistic book, some curious and sad motives of Soviet life sound there...

July 29, 2014

i like "the stranger" by Alberst camus and "the Alchimist" by paolo cohelo, and i love the novels of Agatha christy, a good writer and her stories back to your mind the legend of the smart detective "sherlok holmes" 

July 29, 2014

Hello! Olia and Lydia have already mentioned my favorite books. I can add "Notre Dame de Paris" by Victor Gugo and " Dvoryanskoe gnezdo" by Turgenev. You will enjoy it!

July 30, 2014

Olia, never mind) I love the books which you recommend to me. Thank you for your advice anyway!)

July 30, 2014
Show more