Rana
how can i be fluent in english or any other learning language,,reading is the one but not satsify me
Jul 30, 2014 3:09 AM
Comments · 9

Conversational English is an effective way to learn the language. Don't be afraid to make mistakes because those will become your stepping stone to move forward. Don't be afraid to get corrections when talking the language. It would be good to have 1 on 1 sessions with a native speaker or a friend that knows english.

July 30, 2014

Listen to radios, concentrate on what's going on and make notes, where is it taking place, who are the people involved ...and so on , this will led you to boost your vocabulary.

July 31, 2014

P.S. Skype is a wonderful chat software that you can use it to contact your friends with audio and vedio. You can make friends with italki, and talk to them with skype, and this is what I am doing. 

September 1, 2014

I think the only way to be fluent in English is to practice with native English speakers. Let them help you with your pronunciation and let your conversations improve your instant thinking speed. To be fluent in English is not easy; one cannot achieve it by just reading. One native English speaker told me that, by reading you can learn lots of words, but you cannot use them in your speaking, because they are passive vocabulary, whereas when you speak with someone in English, you turn those passive vocabulary into active vocabualry. That is an important progress. I presume that you have known lots of English words but do not know how to use them in your writing or speaking, so I recommend you to find some friends who are native English speakers to have conversations to practice it.

September 1, 2014
Show more