Caroline L-B
Community Tutor
Learning Article : The Nuts And Bolts Of French Verbs Part 2

Discuss the Article : The Nuts And Bolts Of French Verbs Part 2

<a href='/article/212/the-nuts-and-bolts-of-french-verbs-part-2' target='_blank'>The Nuts And Bolts Of French Verbs Part 2</a>

Learn about the nuts and bolts of French verbs, 102! Explore le futur simple, le conditionnel présent, le conditionnel passé, I’mpératif présent, and le subjonctif présent, and even more here…

Jul 30, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 9

Hello everyone! Thank you all for your interest in my articles over the last year. This is now time to say goodbye as I've decided to stop publishing articles here. I've had issues with the editing team for few months now, and even though they introduced a new editor recently, they still serve the same "Because I said so!" that passes as justification for just about everything. I'm simply tired of these shenanigans. If it makes me angry, there is no point in continuing. I like to have fun. Teaching is fun (I'm still teaching by the way!) Writing is fun. Sharing is fun. It's just a shame that there is something that has to get in between. Anyway, thank you all for your feedback, good and bad. It goes a long way! Cheerio!

March 23, 2015

These articles are really helpful! You must be a really good techer. Thanks a lot :-)

February 20, 2015

De rien, je suis contente de t'avoir aidé !

November 10, 2014

Great article and overview!  It was for me, a much needed revision of my French classes from about 1,200 years ago.

A few tips from a learners perspective:

1.) The endings of the simple future are similar to the present-indicative conjugation of "<em>avoir</em>".  Eg. je mangerai (j'ai), tu mangeras (tu as) etc.

2.) The endings of the present-conditional are similar to the endings of the imparfait.  (je serais/etais, tu serait/etait) etc.

Hopefully it's as helpful to you as it was to me when memorising verb endings!

:)

August 7, 2014

Ha! Thank you Asle! :-) I juste share the little things I (re)discover when I talk with learners.

February 20, 2015
Show more