A native Somali speaker interested in learning Arabic in exchange
I've an interest in languages yet am wary of pursuing others until I can master my ancestral one.
Growing up as citizen of Saudi Arabia ( & due to the lack of linguistically inclined people in my
area), I never learned to speak Somali.
If any native Somali speaker is out there with an interest in picking up Khaleeji Arabic in exchange for tutoring me to fluency, I would gladly be of assistance.
No comment given.
- anyone can help me with verbs SPEAK TALK TELL SAY
- je veux apprendre espagnol
- comment parler espagnol
- And people wonder why learning English can be difficult
- Как зародился Ваш интерес к изучению языка?
- problem in society??!
- How do you see the world?
- Your Ambition
- A good new and a bad new