A native Somali speaker interested in learning Arabic in exchange
I've an interest in languages yet am wary of pursuing others until I can master my ancestral one.
Growing up as citizen of Saudi Arabia ( & due to the lack of linguistically inclined people in my
area), I never learned to speak Somali.
If any native Somali speaker is out there with an interest in picking up Khaleeji Arabic in exchange for tutoring me to fluency, I would gladly be of assistance.
- Texting/Writing(online) vs. Talking Face-to-Face(offline)
- Skype group
- Present/Present continuous
- FREE JAPANESE AS SECOND LANGUAGE LESSON (for English speakers and leaning Japanese)
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?