A native Somali speaker interested in learning Arabic in exchange
I've an interest in languages yet am wary of pursuing others until I can master my ancestral one.
Growing up as citizen of Saudi Arabia ( & due to the lack of linguistically inclined people in my
area), I never learned to speak Somali.
If any native Somali speaker is out there with an interest in picking up Khaleeji Arabic in exchange for tutoring me to fluency, I would gladly be of assistance.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry
- Learning Article : 10 Practical Spanish Slang Expressions
- I would exchange in English/French with you ♥