A native Somali speaker interested in learning Arabic in exchange
I've an interest in languages yet am wary of pursuing others until I can master my ancestral one.
Growing up as citizen of Saudi Arabia ( & due to the lack of linguistically inclined people in my
area), I never learned to speak Somali.
If any native Somali speaker is out there with an interest in picking up Khaleeji Arabic in exchange for tutoring me to fluency, I would gladly be of assistance.
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner
- Words! Words! Words!
- Teachers giving up rights to content
- What did you do when you are in the highest level of boredom?
- Idéer för en novell
- Disadvantages of learning more than 2 languages