Let's talk about the life in Sweden!
Hey,let's talk about the life in Sweden-curious facts,your experience ,or just your day...
A random thing that just happened is that Loka, a company that usually make carbonated water started to make a soda. Sounds a bit boring maybe, but quite a suprise for us who lives in Sweden.
And also that our primeminister walked in the pride parade 2014. First time ever :D ^_^
Ja han har alltid varit en akterseglare.
There is an ongoing wildfire northwest of Sala. It encompasses over 15,000 hectares with 1 dead and thousands evacuated. That´s my experience for the day
Shnibbra,yes I heard about this.It is really sad. :(
Kanelbullar and coffee :)
- what do you think about musicotherapy?
- Book recommendation.
- what do you think about translation of movie's name (Taiwan / America/ China) sharing you opinion:)
- The reason people decide to learn a foreign language.
- Is is winter where you live yet?
- Feeling conflicted: What can I do as a language learner?
- Should teachers be able to change their italki names?
- What are Low and High Pitches in Japanese?
- What are some good textbooks?
- What are some good textbooks out there?