text in notebook now... for help and corrections
Same text, but now is in notebook:
I'm an architect and I have eighteen years of experience in building construction.
Now, with the end of the project that I am currently working and aiming to steer my career to the field of project management, I’m seeking new professional challenge in the construction management area, where I have extensive technical and management experience.
In recent years I´ve been working as Project Coordinator, related to the implementation and execution of civil works, as well as in the creation and coordination of work in the area of project management.
With the knowledge of techniques PMI, acting with construction, obtaining reduced costs and rework in site and always aiming to improve end product quality in the works I've been involved.
Thanks for your help...
No comment given.
- Looking for someone who wanna practice English speaking
- "tails" of word combinations or phrases stuck in our mind forever
- ¿y a tí?¿Qué personas te gustan?
- Do you listen more or talk more :))
- Can anyone suggest a good and beautiful English name for girls?
- What's your favorite English newspaper?
- Can you learn me speak english
- What's the most beautiful language for you?
- we need to understand self
- Exchange help English & Arabic