text in notebook now... for help and corrections
Same text, but now is in notebook:
I'm an architect and I have eighteen years of experience in building construction.
Now, with the end of the project that I am currently working and aiming to steer my career to the field of project management, I’m seeking new professional challenge in the construction management area, where I have extensive technical and management experience.
In recent years I´ve been working as Project Coordinator, related to the implementation and execution of civil works, as well as in the creation and coordination of work in the area of project management.
With the knowledge of techniques PMI, acting with construction, obtaining reduced costs and rework in site and always aiming to improve end product quality in the works I've been involved.
Thanks for your help...
No comment given.
- Would it be possible to change English spelling so that it was completely phonetic?
- how to keep going ?
- Different skill levels between conversation partners: a problem?
- musik auf deutsche
- Does anyone watch Little People, Big World?
- Best Videos Games by Console
- La route des vins, Québec
- Hola - Ejercicio de intoduccion.
- THE GREATEST WOMAN
- I need some good books to read.