What do you read to improve your English?
Could you advise what books do you usually read to improve English or maybe some short stories web site which can be useful. I'd be really aprercitated for that
I usually read both books that I already know as the best sellers, and books of which I don't know the story.
Then I find very useful audiobooks! I have a Kindle reader and I use it very often, but you can also take a look at that website: https://librivox.org/. You'll find a lot of books to listen choosing among different authors, subjects, and languages.
Never listened audiobooks in English. Worth to try. Thank you Francesca :-)
Grazie for the link Francesca. I went to my local libarary today asking for audio books in French. They have 1000 audio books, but all in English.
- I am confused about how to differentiate the two words. what the difference is between "major" and "main".
- How did you learn it?
- Can you tell some band that you love but no one else know?
- Hello, I´m a Spanish Speaker and i need to Learn English Language, Somebaody can help me?
- do you want teach me english..?
- Proper care for your pet(s)
- I speak Spanish..
- I want make friends
- what's your fav song ?