What do you read to improve your English?
Could you advise what books do you usually read to improve English or maybe some short stories web site which can be useful. I'd be really aprercitated for that
I usually read both books that I already know as the best sellers, and books of which I don't know the story.
Then I find very useful audiobooks! I have a Kindle reader and I use it very often, but you can also take a look at that website: https://librivox.org/. You'll find a lot of books to listen choosing among different authors, subjects, and languages.
Never listened audiobooks in English. Worth to try. Thank you Francesca :-)
Grazie for the link Francesca. I went to my local libarary today asking for audio books in French. They have 1000 audio books, but all in English.
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- what does the meaning of "in the league table of countries",and how to use it.
- which culture dose Nigeri belongs to，high context culture or low context culture?
- Are you a horror movie fan?
- Japanese language partners
- how about your weather?
- I will to travel next year
- what is your favourite podcast?
- Learning Article : Simple Tips For Better Japanese Pronunciation