Site Feedback

Learning Article : 6 Tips for Getting the Most out of Language Classes on italki

Discuss the Article : 6 Tips for Getting the Most out of Language Classes on italki

6 Tips for Getting the Most out of Language Classes on italki

You want to learn a language online, but how can you make the best use of your one-on-one time with your teacher? Here's what to do to prepare and make your classes productive and enjoyable. Take some notes...

Share:

Comments

Great advice for all language learners to follow.

OMG I loved your article, is really amazing :)

OOPT

Great article Altini! Thanks so much! I love the last part! :-)

Awesome article, thanks Altini! I'm sure if students pay attention to your recommendations, teachers will benefit from it as well ;)

“4. Be punctual & respectful!”

Some of you didn't show up sometimes. Most of the time, they apologized, so it was ok, but at least 1 or 2 people didn't even say sorry. A bit painful experience on italki. But the other people I talked to were perfectly on time regardless of the prices and the student.

Thank you all for reading my article! I really appreciate it :)

Massaya, I'm very sorry that you had a bad experience on Italki. I understand that things happen, and sometimes we can't help emergencies; but, if a teacher or student repeatedly does not show, without any explanation, I find it very rude and unprofessional. Fortunately you can leave feedback and/or report a problem after every session. 

There's a lot of good advice here - thanks for writing it out!

The students I've enjoyed teaching the most (online and offline) are the ones who prepare themselves and have a clear goal. I definitely agree with trying several teachers if you can - it's just like having a balanced diet, isn't it?

can you help me? I am here to learn english but what can I do that ?

Click on Altini's picture and schedule a class with her! That's how you get help. That's how you learn English. 

Add a comment