Alysha
recommendations for korean dramas/movies~

so i've never really watched any kdramas before, although they're so popular.

and the only korean movie i've seen was "miracle in cell no. 7".

so can anyone suggest me some good korean dramas or movies?

and on which website can i watch those? 

<em>thanks in advance :-) </em>

Aug 9, 2014 10:54 AM
Comments · 10

Hi!

I rarely watch korean drama because it's too long, but I like some drama such as 49 days, full house and endless love..

I prefer to watch korean movie, if you have watched miracle in cell no 7, you can also watch wedding dress or miracle of giving fool, or other movie from Cha Tae Hyun. He is a great actor in korea..

August 11, 2014

hai hai... I want to say hai for korean drama lovers here.. Hhe..  I loovee k-dramas.. so far, the best k-drama for me is My Love from Another Star.. It is so funny but it is a fantasy one.. :)  

August 11, 2014

thank you for your comment kristen!

waah miracle in cell no 7 was definitely the most beautiful and saddest movie i have ever seen.

i just can't even find words to describe how much i loved watching it.

you should definitely watch it! it's totally worth it :) 

August 10, 2014

Btw, how did you like "miracle in cell no. 7" ?? It sounds good..

August 10, 2014

Hi!! :) I usually watch dramas on Viki and DramaFever~ I usually watch on Viki, but DramaFever is really good too! Viki has this feature where you can see peoples' comments on the top of the screen while you watch the drama. It's pretty cool! 

The first Korean drama I ever watched was "You're Beautiful." It's one of those quirky gender-bender, innocent, romantic dramas. It's one of my favorites. :D

Another favorite of mine is "Flower Boy Next Door" and this one is also funny. XD It's a romance comedy~ 

Lately I've been watching "Let's Eat." It's an interesting drama and makes me really hungry when I watch it XD It's really good so far!

I've watched only one Korean movie and it's called "A Werewolf Boy." It was pretty good XD

I heard "Coffee Prince" and "Secret Garden" are really good, but I haven't watched those yet.

August 10, 2014
Show more