[Deleted]
Hi everyone! It's my first time here, so i wanna know how is the best way to learn english for you?

I'm learning english by myself but sometimes is hard because I get confused with verbs or i don't know how to describe situations for having lacking vocabulary. What would you recommend to build vocabulary and also practice the pronunciation?

Hope you can help me!

Thank's!!!!! =)

Aug 12, 2014 3:08 AM
Comments · 10

Best way to learn... Practice it!

August 12, 2014

you need to repeat a lot the same sentences, record them and upload them here or in others sites like this for getting feedback. The most important thing is that you get fun while you are learning your language, look for people willing to learn spanish and practice a lot that way you will remember sentences easily. Don´t study simple words using lists or conjugation tables, learn sentences in context. 

August 24, 2014

Hello I have been learning english by myself since october 2012, Right now I am learning french while I enhance my english performance. I have used many methods, tools, etc during my path of learning languages. However the most important part is your mindset because you have to be motivated and enjoy your process of learning a new language, you must build habits, like studying english every day, listening english songs, watching english movies, in other words the things you enjoy doing in spanish, do that in english. Learning a language is like practicing a new sport. No matter if you make mistakes or you stumble a little bit, never give up, I make mistakes always, in english and even in spanish my native tongue, don´t be afraid seek for them, the more mistakes you make the fastest you will get rid of them. Another useful tool besides duolingo for learning vocabulary is memrise, but if you are already an intermediate speaker I recommend you to forget all that academic stuff, and focus in things that you like, look for materials such as podcast (for example if you like sports look for sports news in english, or if you like food look for podcast regarding to food, etc), books that you enjoy, movies, etc. For pronunciation there are many interesting youtube channels like rachels english but It is more funny try to copy the pronunciation and the way an actor speaks, it is not an easy task but It definitely worth your while 

August 24, 2014

Io uso molto il app <<Duolingo>> sullo mio smartphone. E facile perche posso studiare per 5 minuti o solamente un po'. Ancora mi piace usare programme uditive nella mia machina. 

I often use the app Duolingo on my smartphone. It's really easy because I can study for 5 minutes or just a little bit. I also like to use audio programs in the car. 

August 23, 2014

read alot,and buy a book to learn the English all the best :p 

August 12, 2014
Show more